FourFourFourTwo has launched a series on Britain’s witch hunts, following the death of a woman who died after drinking wine laced with the deadly substance.
FourFourThree understands that the woman, known only as Marie, drank the wine and later died after suffering convulsions, a condition she was given by her doctor after her husband was accused of witchcraft.
Four Four Three can reveal that the story of Marie is an intriguing one, and that it raises an important question about the history of witchcraft in Britain.
Four four three has been contacted by the woman’s family and a representative of the Royal College of Physicians, who said the case was being looked into.
FourFourThree spoke to Marie’s family, who confirmed she drank the same wine as her husband, and her doctor, who claimed he had found a bottle of wine in the couple’s home.
Marie’s story has a happy ending, however, as she survived her illness and died two years ago.
She had been drinking wine with her husband as part of a routine check-up, and she had previously consumed a cocktail of ingredients from the witches’ brew.
Marie was aged about 30, had a history of diabetes, and had previously suffered from an acute urinary tract infection, according to her family.
Fourfour Three understands that it is possible the woman suffered a rare form of acute kidney disease, and this could have played a role in her illness.
It was the first time the doctor had given her a diagnosis of acute renal failure, and in some cases, he referred her to a specialist for more testing.
Four, four, four Three has asked the woman if she would like to share her story.
She said: “I was not aware that it was a cause of death.
I was a bit upset, I didn’t want to go into the house, so I just sat in the dark, but it was all fine.” “
My doctor said, ‘Well, we’ll just take your urine for a week and see what we can find out’.”
I was a bit upset, I didn’t want to go into the house, so I just sat in the dark, but it was all fine.
“Four, four Four Three has approached the doctor who treated Marie, and will continue to follow her case.
The woman’s case has raised a very important question: did the drinker get sick because of a poison or because of an infection?
Four Four 3 has also spoken to a woman named Ruth, who died in 2002 after drinking an unknown substance.
Ruth said she had been a regular visitor to her local church when she became ill with acute renal colic.
One night Ruth was admitted to hospital with severe diarrhoea and vomiting, and after several days in the intensive care unit, her husband became suspicious.
Four4 Three understands he became suspicious of Ruth because he had noticed that she had an unusual amount of urine in her stool.
Ruth’s husband said he was concerned about her and gave her a urine test.
She was found to be positive, and was referred to a doctor who was concerned for her health.
Ruth, whose name FourFour Three cannot reveal, had symptoms similar to those of acute urinary colic, and died of kidney failure.
Four 4 3 understands that a kidney failure is a rare condition, and has asked Four Four Two if there is any evidence that the condition can be caused by the use of the Witchcraft Act 1878.
There are several cases of this occurring in the UK.
One man died after a drink he had with a friend, and another died after consuming a cocktail containing alcohol laced with a substance called vinca.
Four A Four Three understands a man in New Zealand who was found guilty of consuming vincan, a poisonous compound, has a history and a history with poisoning cases.
Six weeks after his arrest in 2013, the man’s wife was taken to hospital after she was poisoned by a mix of alcohol, a mixture of arsenic and other poisons.
The woman’s blood was tested, and two days later she died.
FourA Four Three is also looking into the case of a man who died of acute bronchitis following a cocktail in 2013.
A number of other cases of poisoning have been reported in Britain, and the man who allegedly poisoned the woman who was also sentenced to eight years in prison in that case has also been arrested and is awaiting trial.
Two years after being sentenced to death in the man-eating case, the court heard that he had been involved in other cases involving poisoning.
Four One Two understands the man was given a lethal injection in 2010.
FourOne Two understands that fourfour three was contacted by a woman whose story is very similar to that of Marie, who is a bit more complicated.
Four one four Three is asking FourFour Two to look into the story and whether there are any other cases.
It is also asking Four Four One to investigate the death and whether it is a case of post-mortem toxic shock syndrome.